This client is looking for an engineer who has experience working on vision systems. Specifically, this client’s vision systems are apart of the inspection and quality control processes within their manufacturing facility. This individual should have an in depth understanding of vision systems and be able to work with PLC’s that are integrated with the machines and/or assembly lines they are linked up with. This person would be a key resource in troubleshooting vision systems which in turn will optimize the manufacturing processes. This individual will be providing technical direction and support for internal groups within this client. This role could also involve developing procedures for general preventative maintenance that directly involve the vision systems and/or equipment and machines integrated with the vision systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering OR Substantial hands on experience with Vision Systems.
- Experience with vision system technologies including lighting, optics, electronics & PLC’s.
- PLC programming or PLC editing experience.
- Additional experience in automation systems, drives, sensors, servo controls, etc. is always a plus.
- Competent skills with PLC’s, device communications, integration, networking and design.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to communicate well.
|Job Category||Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - General, Engineering - Industrial|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent of Hands on Experience|
|Required Experience:||3+ Years|