- SolidWorks design experience to create the necessary fully defined documents for prototyping
- Mechanical design background and understanding of tolerance stack-ups
- Understanding of manufacturing/assembly and its needs (DFMA)
- Position would involve being brought up to speed in the areas that are unique to this company.
Previous experience that is helpful, but not mandatory.
1. Non-mechanical new product development from concept thru prototyping
2. Plastic Mold tooling development
3. Understanding of Surface Mount Technology
4. Application/working knowledge of Light Emitting Diode and lens focusing demands
5. Able to research existing and new technology and determine applicability to new application(s)
This position will provide a great opportunity for the qualified individual(s) to obtain permanent employment with our outstanding client!
*Concept Technical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please take the time to review our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
|Job Category||Engineering - CAD Design, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - General|
|Starting Salary Range||$25-40/HR DOE|
|Required Experience||5 to 20+ years|
|Required Education||Certification or Vocational|