Mechanical Designer (Inventor)
Education Requirements: Associate Degree Desired
Relevant Work Experience Requirements: Minimum of 3 to 5 Years & More Experience is Beneficial
- Interface with machine technicians on the floor to identify problems with tool performance and recommend solutions.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the field of mechanical or tool design.
- Ability to perform and validate calculations used in the process of designing toolsets.
- Enter bills of material into project management software.
- Interface with manufacturing to ensure successful production of new and existing products.
At a minimum, you must have the following:
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Design or Tooling.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical design and bills of material layout.
- Experience with 2D/3D CAD software programs (preferably Inventor).
- Some experience with CAD administration helpful but not required.
*Concept Technical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please take the time to review our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
|Job Category||Engineering - CAD Design, Engineering - General, Engineering - Mechanical|
|Required Experience:||3+ Years|