We have a client looking for a well rounded machine designer proficient in SolidWorks. Background in automation & robotics is desired, but not mandatory.
• Create 3D models for machine components including weldments, sheet metal, mechanisms, assemblies, etc.
• Design layouts and basic drawings of new and re-designed products, subassemblies and components.
• Perform dimensioning and tolerance calculations.
• Provide technical CAD support for others in the company and customers as well.
• Proficiency in the use of SolidWorks and Microsoft Office products
• Individual must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communicational skills.
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes.
• Good time management and work organization skills.
• Individual should have strong mechanical aptitude.
• Understand and be able to apply geometric and form tolerance dimensioning.
This position will provide a great opportunity for the qualified individual(s) to obtain permanent employment with our outstanding client!
*Concept Technical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please take the time to review our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
|Job Category||Engineering - CAD Design, Engineering - General, Engineering - Mechanical|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||3-5+ Years|