Have some empty seats to fill?
Let Concept help you find the right person for the job.
Looking for that next (or last) piece of the puzzle?
We take the time to get to know you and we understand that the needs of every organization are unique.
Benefits to Using an Outside Recruiter
- The amount of time an internal manager spends on posting a job, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and ultimately hiring candidates can be overwhelming. This is time taken away from their day to day duties.
- In today’s tight labor market, top talent is out there but not necessarily looking for a new job. A good recruiter is skilled at sourcing the right candidates – not the ones that are “available”. This is very time consuming and there are no shortcuts.
- Confidentiality. A candidate is much more likely to discuss and negotiate what is important to them with a third party. Keeping the best interests of both the client and the candidate results in a mutually beneficial relationship.
Our Modus Operandi
- Thoroughly understand your needs and objectives
- Candidate search, screen, and interview
- Presentation of only qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Job Offer negotiations
- On boarding and new hire follow-up
Fees and Other Services Offered
We do not believe there is a one size-fits-all fee for our clients. Too many variables such as type of positions, volume of searches, payment terms, etc. We will be happy to evaluate your wants and needs and come up with a solution that works best for you.
Additional / Alternative Services to Permanent Placement:
Temp to Perm Staffing
Pre-employment Screening and Background Checking
Submit a Job Order
We offer an online form that allows our clients to submit orders electronically to fill positions they have.Submit a Job Order
Want to Hear More From Us?
Subscribe to Concept’s Staffing letter and we’ll keep you in the loop!